Do you have a few years of experience in software testing and can see yourself in a leading role? Then this may be the position for you. Here you will be part of a growing company that is a global leader within their field. There are short decision paths and great flexibility within the organization.
In this recruitment process, Randstad Technologies are responsible for the process. Our client is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds
of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs. With a commitment to quality and innovation, their bioprinters, imaging systems and bioinks have contributed to revolutionary advancements in academic and clinical medicine.
Our client strive to push the limits of what is possible in regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical development, inspiring and empowering collaborators to expand their horizons and overcome any challenge they face. We are striving to enable scientists around the globe that are doing ground-breaking research. They are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration and persistence. They do not expect their future colleagues to know-all but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. They want you to be persistent in solving problems. If you like this spirit and are a team-animal, you are the one we are looking for!
- Update and implement/train the organization in the QMS system
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Lead and mentor junior colleagues
- Learn and upgrade
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related. Significant part of education must include coding
- Certification(s) on software quality/testing is/are preferred (e.g. ISTQB)
- More than 7+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of software development/experience in programming
- Knowledge of software quality assurance/ QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in QMS or any ISO standard implementation will be preferred
- Experience in designing, developing automation scripts
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2021-06-19. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.