BNP Paribas Cardif is expanding the development team and is looking for a bright and innovative developer that wants to be part of the team. BNP Paribas Cardif needs a .NET Developer to the Nordic organization.
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
The senior .NET Developer will support highly complex systems for scalability, including integration, security, multithreaded design, distributed computing, high volume transaction processing, logic mobility, automation.
You will contribute to the efficiency and sustainability of the information systems on functional and technical aspects; considering our business strategy, technical options and norms and standards.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
You have/ are:
• Expert knowledge of object oriented concepts and implementation
• Strong hands-on development skills
• Experience with Microsoft Technologies such as .NET and C# , including APIs and Web services
• Senior level experience with MSSQL and TSQL and maintenance of complex stored procedures.
• Familiar with Windows services and Internet Information Services (Web Server)
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Fluent in English, written and verbal communication
• Knowledge in Python is very meritorious
You, as a person:
• Are Passionate about creating solutions with the proper software patterns and SOLID design principles.
• Have a desire to learn and research new technologies.
• Have Strong Team interaction, you are driven and engage.
• You have the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
In this process, BNP Paribas Cardif cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
For questions, please contact Frida Persson on email@example.com or Pia Tegnér Rydeving, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
about BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 130 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. www.bnpparibascardif.se