Purpose of Role
Serving clients by answering questions via telephone and e-mail directly from clients or from Front office colleagues and internally initiate activities following from client requests. This role also includes new and existing clients’ set up of products.
• Handle service questions, client issues, complaints and enquiries directly from client (all products) or Front office, functions as first point of contact for clients.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of communications with clients for audit and compliance requirements
• Identify and analyze recurring issues to signal points of improvement for products, procedures and processes
• Show ownership of requests received
• Be accountable end-to-end for requests initiated by own team and to coordinate these requests within the organization
• Be responsible for execution of own activities within end-to-end process
• Support gathering of documentation required to perform Know your Customer (KYC) and New Client Adoptions (NCA)
• Prepare and send out product documentation to be signed by the client
• Collect documentation from the client and verify information received
• Perform product set ups and maintenance of implemented products as required
• Be accountable end-to-end for requests initiated by own team (coordination within organization)
• Be responsible for execution of own activities within end-to-end process.
• Developed business sense in order to understand business priorities, recognize possible leads and proactively communicate these to Front office.
• Knowledge of payment mechanisms and market developments
• Willingness to reach out and develop the knowledge of the organization
• Independent working ability and makes decisions related to own work
• Good knowledge of compliance and duty of care
• Focus on continued improvement
• Ownership of service/standard set up requests until closure/feedback to client
• Able to work with Core systems independently in order to find information in these systems
• Developed level of knowledge on broad Corporate Cash Management (CCM) product range and recurring service request, client issues, complaints and enquiries
• Developed knowledge on KYC/NCA
• Developed set up knowledge of products and services.
• Knowledge of Core Systems
Education, knowledge and working experience
• Bachelor degree in Economics, IT, Business administration or Marketing
• 3 years’ experience of working in Banking or Treasury administration
• Preferably fluent in Scandinavian languages and English
• Experience in having client facing contacts
• Strong client focus, service minded
• Willing to take ownership
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Accurate, first time right attitude
• Calm under pressure
• Proactive (act on repetitive questions)
• Decisive and problem-solving skills
• High attention to quality
• Continuous improvement capabilities/mindset
about Randstad Finance.
Randstad Finance är specialiserade inom kompetensområdet ekonomi och är en del av Randstad, som med verksamhet i 38 länder är världsledande inom rekrytering och konsultuthyrning. Genom detta globala nätverk och i kombination med en stark lokal förankring kan vi erbjuda ett stort utbud av varierande och utvecklande uppdrag och tjänster för dig som är specialist inom ekonomi, finans och lön. Vår mission är att med din karriär i fokus hjälpa dig att uppnå din fulla potential!