Senior Scientist Bioanalytical Immunology to SobiSobi offers the opportunity to work at an international pharmaceutical company focused on specialty pharmaceuticals on fulfilling the high medical needs of rare disease patients and providing treatment and services to them. The employees have their background in various fields of research, industry and the academic sphere.
Sobi is currently looking for a Senior Scientist Bioanalytical Immunology to join the Bioanalysis section within R&D. The section is responsible for bioanalysis throughout all stages of preclinical and clinical development. The work is focused on biotechnology products and performed in cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative, experienced and engaged environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Method development and bioanalysis of protein therapeutics, anti-drug antibodies and biomarkers in connection with preclinical studies (PK, pharmacology and toxicology).
- Method validation and outsourcing of bioanalytical methods in connection with regulatory preclinical studies and clinical studies (from GLP toxicity studies and onward).
- Development of immunization protocols for generation of antibodies for analytical purposes including antibody characterization.
- Other support regarding immunology, e.g. immunogenicity and immunotoxicology assessment.
- Preferably PhD in immunology (or other relevant life sciences area) or relevant experience.
As a person you are:
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Profound knowledge of state-of-the-art immunological techniques.
- Extensive hands-on experience in assay development, preferably both using a broad range of immunochemistry-based and cell-based methods.
- Understanding of relevant current regulatory requirements within field of bioanalysis/immunogenicity.
- Fluency in English - both oral and written communications.
- Energetic, driven, and able to take initiative.
- Results and delivery focused and have a structured way of working.
- Good problem-solving ability and analytical mind-set.
- Open, flexible, interested in colleagues´ perspectives, and a team player.
- Strong sense of personal accountability working independently
- Strong communication skills.
Head of bioanalysis, Translational Sciences.For more information:
In this recruitment Sobi is cooperating with Dfind Science & Engineering. For more information and questions please contact recruitment consultant Åsa Skogsberg, +4672-244 10 36. Apply at www.dfind.se/science-engineering/
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 2018-02-26About Sobi
Sobi™ is an international specialty healthcare company dedicated to rare diseases. Our mission is to develop and deliver innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients. The product portfolio is primary focused on Haemophilia, Inflammation and Genetic diseases. We also market a portfolio of speciality and rare disease products for partner companies across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Russia. Sobi is a pioneer in biotechnology with world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing. In 2016, Sobi had total revenues of SEK 5.2 billion (USD 608 M) and approximately 760 employees. The share (STO:SOBI) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. More information is available at www.sobi.com