Sobi offers the opportunity to work at an international pharmaceutical company focused on specialty pharmaceuticals on fulfilling the high medical needs of rare disease patients and providing treatment and services to them. Our employees have their background in various fields of research, industry and the academic sphere.
Sobi has two vacancies within Bioanalytical Chemistry, the vacancies are on Senior Scientist and Scientist level respectively. The Senior Scientist/Scientist will join the Bioanalysis section within R&D. The section is responsible for bioanalysis throughout all stages of preclinical and clinical development. The work is focused on biotechnology products and performed in cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative, experienced and engaged environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Development and analysis of LC-MS based methods for quantification of protein therapeutics and biomarkers in connection with preclinical studies (PK, pharmacology and toxicology).
- Responsible for MS-based protein characterization from early stage development projects.
- Responsible for study design, data evaluation and compilation of study results.
- Responsible for method validation and outsourcing of bioanalytical methods to contract research organizations (CROs) in connection with regulatory preclinical studies and clinical studies.
- Represent the bioanalytical function in project teams.
- Effectively plan activities and communicate data to line management, project teams, study leads and/or other collaborators as necessary.
- External collaborations within the area of bioanalysis/mass spectrometry.
- Write scientific/technical reports.
PhD (preferably) or M.Sc. in Analytical chemistry/Biochemistry or related field.Experience and requirements:
- Profound knowledge of mass spectrometry.
- Relevant industrial experience of bioanalytical work.
- Extensive hands-on experience in analytical method development, especially in quantitative LC/LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of protein therapeutics.
- Understanding of relevant current regulatory requirements within field of bioanalysis.
- Fluency in English - both oral and written communications.
- Energetic, driven, and able to take initiative and to enthusiasm coworkers.
- Good problem-solving ability and analytical mind-set, interested in hands-on laboratory work.
- Results and delivery focused as well as a structured way of working.
- Open, flexible, interested in colleagues´ perspectives, and a team player.
Strong communication skills.
If you share our core values: care, ownership, urgency, partnership and ambition you will enjoy working with us.Business:
full time open- endedLast date of application:
2018-10-17. We will evaluate applications continuously so we welcome your application as soon as possible.For information:
In this recruitment Sobi is collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. For questions please contact responsible recruitment consultant Ellinor Crafoord 0733-434502 Apply viaOrganization and Business description:
Sobi™ is an international specialty healthcare company dedicated to rare diseases. Our mission is to develop and deliver innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients. The product portfolio is primary focused on Haemophilia, Inflammation and Genetic diseases. We also market a portfolio of speciality and rare disease products for partner companies across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Russia. Sobi is a pioneer in biotechnology with world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing. In 2017, Sobi had total revenues of SEK 6.5 billion and approximately 850 employees. The share (STO:SOBI) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. More information is available at