We are looking for two Senior Regulatory Reporters for one of our clients. The client is Europe’s fastest growing and most exciting FinTech companies. It is an international client that is acting in 18 different markets worldwide, serving 60 million customers.
You will be working in the HQ that is located in the middle of Stockholm.
As Senior Regulatory reporter you will be part of the team that are responsible for all regulatory reporting to SFSA (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority). You will be included in many different projects and have opportunity to work close to C-level on critical decisions.Major Responsibilities
Preparation of Regulatory Reports - ensure the accurate and timely preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports for the Bank in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
Who are you?
- Responsibility for accounting and reporting of relevant business transactions. Analyze existing and upcoming financial regulation on the accounting impact and business implications
- Contribute to the financial reporting process (monthly, quarterly, yearly), both on local level as well as in IFRS for the group
- Participate in the research and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements, as well as the evaluation of regulatory requirements for new products/transactions.
- Reconcile G/L systems to the underlying sources and develop methods and tools to provide analytical insight
- Pro-actively and effectively communicate with various stakeholders, discussing the accounting treatment as well as economic consequences of trends, assessing their impact and proposing solutions/optimizations
- Support wider business objectives by providing analytical expertise on new products and system developments and collaborate closely with other teams where relevant
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organization that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest
You are an ambitious person with lots of drive and you are a numbers kind of person with technical skills. You are passionate about your work and while attention to details is second nature to you, you never lose sight of the overall strategy and you enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
We believe you have regulatory reporting experience from banking and financial services industry and strong skills in Excel and hands-on experience in SQL. Preferably combined with accounting experience and has understanding of financial systems. You have COREP reporting experience and familiar with ALMM, LCR, OWN FUNDS & NSFR.
You have a degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics or Business Administration) or comparable professional education as accountant or financial accountant.You have solid language skills and are able to communicate verbal and written in English across all levels of an organization. You are a true team player who values transparency and open communication and you dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You will be working in an international environment with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of Sweden's fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking the company to the next level.
Duration - This assignment is for 6 months or more and will start immediately. Great opportunity for permanent employmentOrt:
Dfind Finance AB Start:
Start kommer att ske så snart som möjligt.
Detta är ett konsultuppdrag hos Dfind Finance AB, med möjlighet att övergå i anställning hos kunden på sikt.
Vi intervjuar kandidater löpande, så ansök direkt! Har du frågor om uppdraget kan du kontakta email@example.comDfind Finance är ett rekryterings- och konsultföretag specialiserat på ekonomi- och finanstjänster. Vi jobbar för att andra ska lyckas. Vår målsättning är att våra kandidater hittar det perfekta uppdraget och att våra kunder hittar just den kompetens de behöver. Alla som arbetar hos oss är ekonomer och specialister på ekonomikompetens. Vi anställer enbart engagerade människor med rätt attityd som stödjer våra värderingar.