We are currently looking for a an experienced Project manager to work as a consultant. You will be in charge of a transfer project.
The project scope will inculde:
- Transfer of production, including supporting operation functions.
- Close down of production in an old site.
- Adjustment of the local organization.
- Re-location of remaining organization to reduce facility costs.
- Investigation and handling of financial and tax consequences as a result of the transfer.
- Investigation and handling of legal consequences as a result of the transfer.
- Transfer of some parts inventory to other location.
- Verification and securing of the target business case/revenue (short/mid/long term).
- Successful candidate needs to ensure that the project is executed in time and on budget.
- Experience from similar project complexity is crucial.
2020-10-15. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!