This is a chance to have a direct impact on the product life cycle management of one of the world’s most innovative and sustainable companies! You will be part of a humble but result-hungry culture and speedy growth will make this an interesting and rewarding journey. In this role, you will work in the Product Life Cycle (PLC) team, which is part of the global innovation organization, and you will collaborate closely with Quality, Sourcing and Production, as well as with your Innovation colleagues in the New Product Development team and Technology Development team. You will report to the PLC manager and be based at Oatly in Landskrona. You will be part of a global growth journey in a company with creative thinking and innovative products. At Oatly you will have the opportunity to lead product improvements and product maintenance projects with two of their most important values in mind, sustainability and health. You will have high expectations to quickly get in the role and take ownership based on your previous experience. But you will not be alone, our awesome team is there to get you started.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead and participate in product improvement and product maintenance projects such as:
- Production process upgrades
- Capacity increase projects such as co-packer implementations and start-up of new Oatly-owned factor
- Introducing new ingredients and other minor recipe changes
- Implementing new packaging solutions and new packaging sizes
- You will plan, execute and follow up product performance from lab and pilot scale to full scale factory trials and factory start-ups.
You will be working in Landskrona as well as at copackers and Oatly factories internationally. You will thus travel regularly, 30-50 days per year.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a very knowledgeable food and/or process engineer with relevant experience in food processing. You find it inspiring to work with people and you naturally take initiatives, solve problems and strive to deliver results. You prefer to work in a structured way but enjoy working on many kinds of projects. We believe you are a self-motivated person with the ability to plan and execute efficiently and with high quality. To be successful you need to be communicative and responsive with a distinct and transparent communication style. We believe that you will enjoy contributing to the growth of Oatly with your experience and knowledge.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- Master of science degree within food science, food technology, biotechnology or chemical engineering.
- At least 5 years of product and process development experience from food industry.
- Deep knowledge within food chemistry and food processing technology. Plant-based dairy and/or dairy technology knowledge is a great advantage.
- Experience from working in complex projects with many stakeholders, all the way from idea to final product.
- Good networking and stakeholder management skills.
- We see that you have excellent English skills, verbally and written. It is a great advantage if you also know Swedish.
COME JOIN US
If you wish to be a part of our newly created product life cycle team, helping our consumers to make more sustainable choices, send us your details through the application below and we’ll take it from there. This is going to be fun!
In this recruitment process, Oatly is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact Camilla Wern at firstname.lastname@example.org
0733-43 60 98 or Emelie Lanner 072-973 33 82.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fiber-rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Today, the Swedish company remains independent and dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general wellbeing of the planet through a lineup of original oat products.
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making great-tasting oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company. Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. With headquarters in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. https://www.oatly.com