Creating more time for whatever people love - cooking, spending time with family, exercising or working - is what MatHem is all about. And that is what you will help us to do in the role as our Senior Product Designer.
As a pioneer and market leader of online grocery shopping in Sweden, MatHem is going for a large slice of the Swedish grocery market with an annual worth of $30B. With our deep understanding for our customers’ expectations and our true dedication for creating an outstanding customer experience, we make our customers’ everyday lives easier. From planning purchases with their families to having the groceries packed up in their fridges.
At MatHem you get a rare opportunity to use tech for making a real difference in peoples’ lives. The smile on their faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless. That is something you will be contributing to.
Our ambitions are high and we are undergoing a transformation into a tech company. We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with the passion and goal set to make a real impact on our customers and our company. MatHem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies who successfully transform industries - from media to telco.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the definition of MatHem's digital product experience.
- Perform (and enjoy) hands-on design from strategy to execution and rapid cycles of improvements. You lead through the craft.
- Work closely with our product and engineering leads on strategy as well as executing on the backlog.
- Drive an outstanding user experience and measurable business impact through a great product experience.
- Know when and how to use qualitative insights. E.g. articulate what insights we want, what research method we should use and how to effectively use third parties. You have an appreciation for quantitative data and will work with product analysts on quantitative insights.
- Collaborate across the company
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a strong designer with at least 5 years of experience.
- You have experience in large scale product facing products, ideally across web and mobile.
- You have vast experience in both UX and UI.
- You have the ability to breakdown and execute on large design challenges in an incremental and structured way.
- You are able to see how short term tactical design decisions contribute to the long term vision.
- You have an inquisitive mind that’s constantly questioning and pushing the status quo.
- You have strong experience communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- It is a bonus if you have a proven track record of building and managing product design teams.
We will fairly quickly build a sizable product design team. The right candidate can take managerial responsibility for the team down the road. You will report to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
If this opportunity feels just right for you, please send in your application today. You are welcome at MatHem for who you are and what you can contribute with. No matter where you come from or what food is in your fridge. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
In this process, MatHem cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, email@example.com
about MatHem i Sverige AB.
MatHem pioneered and leads online grocery shopping in Sweden. The Swedish grocery market is worth $30B annually and we are going after a large slice of that pie. In comparison, the global music streaming market is worth $19B annually. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. At MatHem you have a rare opportunity to use Tech to put a positive dent in peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise and work.
We have high ambitions and are undergoing a transformation into a Tech company. We look for strong people with ambition to make a large impact on our customers and our company. You will have all opportunities to do so. MatHem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies who successfully transform industries - from media to telco.