On behalf of Siemens we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Please note, this is a consultancy contract that will start as soon as possible and is located in Finspång (near Linköping).
You will be working in teams with Siemens employees in different ongoing R&D projects.
- You will be supporting the teams/projects with 3D modeling.
- Creation of drawings and part list specifications.
- The work will contain direct tasks according to strict specifications as well as new development which will require brainstorming and contributing with own ideas on how to solve different problems.
- Some work tasks may require the you to take a more leading role in finding solutions to engineering problems together with colleagues working with mechanical integrity, aerodynamics, heat transfer, purchase and manufacturing.
- We believe that you have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering relevant for the position, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience working as mechanical design engineer.
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling, drawings creation and part list specifications.
- Experience of working as a project leader is preferable.
- Experience working with NX 3D CAD and advanced modeling is preferable.
- Experience of working with Team Center is preferable.
- Experience of working with gas turbines is preferable.
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and in writing is a demand and preferably also Swedish.
2019-12-20. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! This contract will therefor potentially be filled before the last application date.
about Randstad Engineering.
Oavsett om du vill bli utrekryterad till någon av våra kunder, söker en trygg anställning som teknikkonsult hos oss, eller vill jobba som underkonsult genom ditt eget företag, har Randstad Engineering spännande jobbmöjligheter för dig.