Do you have passion for development and integrations and want to join a team of supplier invoice automation experts in a global cloud company?
Medius help their customers to automate their supplier invoices by using their cloud service, MediusFlow based on Microsoft Azure. They are now extending their team of developers who are developing Medius packaged ERP Integrations towards their prioritized ERP systems. You will be a part of the integration team in Linköping in senior position with great opportunity to take big responsibility. Medius have R&D Centres in Linköping, Sweden and Krakow, Poland with close collaboration between the sites which means you will have the opportunity to travel and work in Krakow occasionally.What you will be doing
MediusFlow is tightly integrated with a number of ERP systems with the focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft AX, Microsoft NAV and SAP. The integration is a key component in the MediusFlow to ensure that Medius combine the powers of both MediusFlow and the ERP system.
- Participate in requirement analysis of requests for new features
- Participate in technical and functional design
- Coding and develop features both in the ERP and in MediusFlow depending on the type of changes needed
- Build test automation scripts that tests existing and new features
- Participate in the work with MediusFlow’s integration platforms
- Work with technical presales
As a Senior ERP Integration Developer you will have opportunity to bring ideas and initiatives in Medius future development and continue to improve their solutions to their customers. If you have been working as consultant developing custom built ERP integration solutions and are now looking for a chance to build something “for real”, then this is your chance!Qualifications
What we offer
- Relevant degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in at least one ERP, preferably one of AX (X++), NAV (C/AL), SAP (ABAP)
- Proven experience and understanding of ERP in general
- Understanding of Purchase to Pay processes (P2P)
- You take a broad perspective and like to be involved in design process, pure programming based on a detailed specification is not what captivates you
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- It's a plus if you have experience in C#
Medius have a team-oriented atmosphere in an international company where they offer in-house technical trainings, occasional events, team breakfasts, game room, fresh fruits, great coffee and Swedish Fika. Medius also values work/life balance and offer flexible work hours for employees. Other benefits are corporate health care benefits and a beneficial pension plan with Skandia.Company:
LinköpingType of employment:
FulltimeDeadline for application:
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but 2019-02-24 at the latest.For information:
In this recruitment Medius cooperates with Dfind IT, a recruitment and consulting company within the Randstad Group. For more information contact the responsible recruitment consultant Isabelle Jerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-30 38 16.Company description
Medius is a leading global provider of accounts payable (AP) invoice automation solutions helping companies drive their business forward by providing best-in-class process efficiency and greater financial control. Over 2,500 customers and 150,000+ unique users worldwide currently leverage Medius’ AP automation solutions.
Medius was founded in 2001 in Linköping, Sweden and today Medius is owned by the global investment firm Marlin Equity Partners with high ambitions for the future. Medius have over 230 employees and offices in Sweden (HQ), the United States, Australia, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and Poland. For more information, please visit mediusflow.com.