Randstad Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer (electrical) to work as a consultant. You will work in a Sub-PM Quality team at a large construction site in Finspång.
The Quality Engineer role is a part of the Sub-PM Quality team and you will be reporting to the Project/Product Quality Manager of Order Quality Assurance as well as coordinating the work with the project via the roles e.g. Supplier Quality, Manufacturing/assembly Quality and other functions e.g. Certification, Product Safety, Order Engineering and Assembly.
As an Electrical Quality Engineer you will be responsible for;
Plan, coordinate, control/monitor and organize quality activities in assigned order projects based on Customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
The work also requires international business travels to our Installation site and Supplier.
What are your responsibilities?
- Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
- Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform visual and close inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform detail inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform audit inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines, when needed.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Results and quality orientation with focus on customer.
- Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
- Experience with electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is an advantage
- English language skills is required, other language/s is an advantage.
- Experience from working in project teams
- Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine product it's an advantage.
- Certified to IEC Ex 05 IEC:2009, by a recognized IEC Body (or willing to be certified)
- Engineer (Electrical) with bachelor’s degree or Technical upper secondary school
2021-03-14. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
Please note that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR restrictions.
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!