Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
BeskrivningPagero offers scalable e-commerce (e-invoice, e-order and e-payment) solutions for small, medium and large businesses and organizations with local or global operations. Our 20,000+ customers in 50+ countries have access to one of the fastest growing business networks in the world for easy, safe and cost effective communication with other companies. We bring companies together digitally regardless of size, volume, location and ERP/financial/order system. All services are performed on our state-of-the-art platform Pagero Online. We have offices in Gothenburg (head office), Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Brighton, Dublin, Rome, Madrid, Alkmaar, Paris and Dubai. For more information, please visit our web www.pagero.com.
Pagero is looking for an ambitious and energetic senior developer to work as member of a team on our flagship cloud service product Pagero Online. In this role, you will design and develop new services and infrastructure as well as maintain the existing Pagero Online platform which handles millions of transactions.
We have a DevOps culture where we are doing continuous delivery, developing the Microservices and architecture using Scala/Java and using technology like REST, RabbitMQ and Protobuf for communication. Docker, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and tools like Ansible and many others are also part of the development and production environment.
You will take part in system-level design and architecture discussions, write appropriate automated tests for everything you build and do knowledge sharing for what you have developed. We think you are curious and love to learn about new trends and techniques and how they can help us to increase the value of our products to our customers.
What we offer you
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes.
- An important role in one of the fastest growing e-business networks in the world. See our latest news about our ongoing expansion, https://www.pagero.com/premium-news/pagero-finalises-rights-issue-of-100-msek-from-summa-equity/
- High receptivity of individual ideas and initiatives.
- State of the art technology and tools used for product and service development.
- Working together with highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
- Academic degree (bachelor or higher), or demonstrated relevant experience.
- Strong programming and scripting abilities in one or more of the following languages: Scala, Java, Bash, Python.
- Competent with SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- Competent with Linux system administration.
- Competent with deployment and operation of distributed systems.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and preferable also Swedish.
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge in the areas of business networks, EDI/B2B integrations, ERP systems and A2A integration in general would be considered as a bonus.
Employer: Pagero AB
Extent: Full time