Are you an open, positive and hard-working team-player with a strong drive?
Do you have extensive experience providing secure tailored AWS cloud environments and services? Randstad Technologies is looking for a senior cloud engineer for our client within the automotive industry.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Solid experience of AWS cloud infrastructure, services and their implementation
• Competent in Linux
• Strong programming language skills (e.g. Python, Java, Bash)
• Experienced with CloudFormation and CDK
• Keen interest in cloud industry trends and best practices
• Fluent in English
In this position, we also believe that you would benefit from experience in
• AWS Cloud Certifications
• Experience of micro-component architectures.
• Experience with workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
• Experience of delivering 24/7 mission-critical services and support.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
As a senior cloud engineer within the automotive industry you will work with
• Providing secure tailored AWS cloud environments and services
• Focus on improving existing as well as identifying new relevant clouds services
• Support and drive our move to a multi account setup for production loads
• Supporting team colleagues and other stakeholders
• Managing cloud environments in accordance with defined security directives
• Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes and implement preventive measures
• Continuously looking for improvements in automation, efficiency and reliability
Last day to apply: 2022-05-31, selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Amanda Karlsson, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.