Randstad Technologies are now looking for a consultant for one of our clients.
As Senior cloud developer you will be enabling an integration between our clients app services to their cloud. You will be part in an agile team that provides the user with connected services that simplify their lives.
To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world, especially in China, where you will occasionally travel (considerations to Covid -19 might effect this).
For this position we also consider subcontractors.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Develop software for cloud services.
• Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
• Coach and develop other team members
• Several years Java and/or GoLang development experience
• Several years Cloud-based service development experience
• Experience of app development preferably in both Android and iOS.
• Additional app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
• You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
• Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• You like working in an international and intercultural context.
• Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
We also like:
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
• Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Continuous Integration experience
• Version control with Git
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
Preference for leadership experience
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least 5 years of experience from software development
2020-11-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!