Make a difference - support businesses and governments’ worldwide enabling business and government entities a standardized exchange of business documents - be a part of saving time, money and most importantly the environment.
If you have a passion for bleeding-edge technology and software development, but also love being part of a development organization with the mindset to become a global leader in our field. Galaxy Gateway is our in-house product – cloud-based infrastructure service for e-commerce.
You are welcome to a fast growing product company and to be a part of an International environment with market leaders in the Peppol network, one of the fastest growing e-invoicing network in the world.
You also have the opportunity to work with consulting services for customers in the public sector and listed companies in the Stockholm area. Our services are used by customers ranging from SMEs to global enterprises like as well government entities, both in and outside Europe, currently in approximately 20 countries and counting.
As a Backend Developer at Tickstar;
Everyday looks different and we offer an open creative environment where your opinions, knowledge and ideas are welcomed – and will be heard. Here you have the opportunity to influence! Work with a skilled and energetic team where we make decisions together!
- Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers
- Implement new features and functions as well as maintaining and improve existing ones
- Help our clients on site as a consultant having the ability to pick external assignments according to your preferences
- Choose the working equipment of your preference (phone, laptop, etc); flexible working hours, considerable health package
- Join our all-inclusive team building activities (two trips per year + domestic AW events)
- You will also enjoy having a good time with your colleagues at the local pub, a plus if you enjoy ski trips and/or diving
- We focus on your ability to deliver. If you have any special requirements, now, or later, we will always try our best to make it work (this includes remote working)
We believe you are very skilled within following technologies:
Spring (Boot, Core, Integration, MVC, Batch, Security – most of them)
It is meriting and desirable if you have professional experience from the following areas:
Messaging systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
SOAP Web Services
Amazon Web Services
XML / XSD
CI / CD Pipelines
We expect you to have experience with a version control system (preferably Git) and an issue tracking product (Jira or similar).
As a person, we believe you describe yourself as self-driven, ambitious and passionate. We are looking for someone with a flexible, humble and pragmatic attitude.
Fluent in Swedish and English both in written and spoken.
In this process, Tickstar cooperates with Randstad Technologies. You are welcome with your application as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. At the latest please send your application before September 30th. For questions, contact Recruitment Consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number 070 221 5970.
about Tickstar AB.
Tickstar provide consulting and cloud services to companies and organisations globally. We are based in Stockholm, Sweden.