Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
BeskrivningAt AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing.
AstraZeneca is now looking to hire a Senior Administrator for a temporary position. You will get the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where proactive, creative and flexible skills will be valued.
As Senior Administrator within RIA IMED you will provide a professional point of contact for the departments specifically supported both internally and externally.
You have the ability to respond to complex requests on behalf of customer and work independently with little or no day to day direction required. As such, takes a proactive approach to all administration accountabilities. Contracts appropriately with customers and able to challenge appropriately and think strategically about the wider impact and implications of a task or activity.
In your role you need also to be able to give a high quality, professional Personal Assistant service, aligned to business needs, to customers which include senior leaders and staff within the function.
You need to be able to work efficiently and at a high pace.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive in all aspects of travel arrangements and support with customer’s expenses in a timely manner
- A need to independently and proactively plan ahead, challenges meeting plans and makes changes to ensure best use of time
- Understands the customers’ preferred ways of working and adapts approaches accordingly
- Prioritizes own work to reflect the priorities of the customer
- Organizes meeting logistics and arrange visit program/meetings for visitors
- Has an interest and willingness to understand business needs to make best use of customers’ time
- Works with Cost Centre Manager to monitor spend, highlight trends
- Raises purchase orders as required and timely reconciliation of invoices
- Manage functional administration information
- Is an active member of the Administrative team, works collaboratively with colleagues to support the RIA iMed of approx. 175 members.
- Proactive involvement in the development and maintenance of processes & initiatives within the administration team, promoting best practice and leading improvement projects
- Takes responsibility for the deployment of new processes within the administration team
- Develops personal expertise in systems used within AZ and acts as Subject Matter Experts/Super user
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team
- Maintains an awareness of new systems with potential impact on customers and develops personal expertise in new systems where appropriate
- Expert in the use of appropriate IT systems for example:
The senior administrator is also required to carry out any other reasonable requests as required by AZ.
Responsible for conducting work in accordance with local Safety Health and Environment requirements, ensuring compliance of local office standards.
- 5+ year experience of providing full administrative support to senior customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Swedish
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Experience in a PA/Administrative role from larger international business
- Relevant professional administrative qualification
- Knowledge of AstraZeneca business and processes or other global companies
Proffice changed its name to Randstad in autumn 2016. With over 600,000 employees in around 40 countries, Randstad is the world's second-largest company in the field of recruitment and staffing.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work at the premises of one of our customers. You have the same benefits as you would at a traditional employer, with a collective agreement and benefits such as fitness subsidies, company healthcare, insurance and discounts on exercise cards.
Besides that, you also have a variety of career opportunities and get to encounter different corporate cultures and gain experience from a range of industries, which allows you to develop your skills and build up an interesting, varied CV. If you are looking for an employer that offers interesting assignments and new contact networks, you will enjoy working with us.
Deadline for applications: 2017-11-19
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: Kristin Selander, firstname.lastname@example.org