Do you want to take part in a journey to build a new, global organization? Do you have experience working with accounts receivable and credit management? Then this could be the right job for you! Join Mölnlycke Heath Care in their process of building their Global Business Service centre (GBS) that aims to continuously simplify, automate and digitalize the way of working.
Randstad Finance is specialized in competences within finance. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Finance, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
At GBS you will work with end- to- end processes. Working with Accounts Receivable you will have a role as Accountant Bill to Cash. You will be part of a team working with various markets and take part in building the future organization and set the structure for new processes. As a senior Accountant Bill to Cash your main tasks will be:
- Process daily incoming customer payments and ensure bank statements are booked
- Monitor automatically generated supplier payments and handle manual payments
- Create intercompany service invoices
- Analyze Customer Account Balances
- Establish formal credit limit according to company’s guidelines and perform periodic credit check
- Monitor and report on customers nearing or reaching credit limits
- Daily review and release blocked orders
- Periodically analyze and document overall portfolio credit risk
- Analyze Customer Account Balances
- Prepare A/R Reporting and KPIs
- Send out customer statements and dunning letters
- Write-off Uncollectible Balances
- Maintain Bad Debt Reserves and Allowances
- Reconcile the In-House Bank (IHB) bank accounts for all Mölnlycke entities
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting by performing accounting tasks such as reconciliation of bank accounts and accounts receivable ledger
- Participate in improvement and development projects
- Support the organization in Bill to Cash - related questions
For the role as a senior Accountant Order to Cash at GBS you should have at least 3 years’ experience working in the Accounts Receivable field, preferably working with credit management. You easily adjust to new situations and have experience working in an international environment. Working at GBS you will have the opportunity to shape the future organization and transform the way of working within Finance. This opens up new opportunities for you to evolve further within Finance. Since you will have contact with many stakeholders you need to have a service mindset and good communication skills. You are fluent in English and maybe speak another European language. For this role it would be an asset if you have experience working in SAP.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The positions may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Julia Lundahl, Recruiter, email@example.com
about Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. We design and supply products and solutions for use in wound treatment, pressure ulcer and infection prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions provide value for money supported by clinical and health economic evidence. Mölnlycke employs around 8,000 people and is owned by Investor AB. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company is part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit http://www.molnlycke.com
about Global Business Service centre (GBS).
To support Mölnlycke’s next level of growth, and further develop the way we work in the Finance, IT and People/HR functions, Mölnlycke is establishing a new Global Business Services centre (GBS). Over the next couple of years, Mölnlycke will embark on a journey to future-proof our way of working. By establishing a Global Business Service (GBS) centre, Mölnlycke will gather transactional tasks for our People, Finance and IT functions.
The GBS will be located close to Mölnlycke’s headquarters in Gothenburg, complemented by two regional hubs: one in Americas and one in APAC. When fully populated in a couple of years’ time, the GBS, including the two hubs, will comprise some 100 people.
about Randstad Finance.
Randstad Finance specializes in the field of economics and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in finance. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!