As we are a scale up and rapidly growing , we ask from you to Implement and sustain scalable administrative procedures that generate reliable financial information required by both local management and Corporate Finance.
Which are also compliant with the finance control environment established at group level. You will actively and continuously look for procedural improvements in order to sustain financial data quality and integrity.
You will be responsible for all accounting related activities, including fiscal and legal declarations. You will work in close collaboration with Corporate Finance and with existing local specialists.
You are the first point of contact regarding financial matters for your business unit and financial auditors.
You are responsible for the monthly closings. You will check, control and reconcile both balance sheet and income statement.
Ensure proper follow-up of capital expenditures during the whole investment cycle.
Assist the business unit manager in gathering monthly KPI information.
While we ask multiple years of Finance Management experience, you still need to perform a lot of tasks yourself. You will become part of a larger International remote Finance team, operating within a matrix structure.
- You have a BSc or higher degree in finance or accounting.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in finance, you are aware of local finance and tax regulations. You keep your knowledge up to date
- You preferably have experience in further growing and developing a fast growing business.
- You are a master with Excel
- We are implementing a new ERP system, ERP knowledge and experience in setting up and implementation of the work procedures is very welcome.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment, you are not likely to avoid a challenge.
- You are analytical and precise
- You like to learn and develop yourself.
- You are a pro-active person that takes ownership.
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and you are able to meet deadlines.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Swedish and English (written as well as spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
In this recruitment, Avonova collaborates with Randstad Finance. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Josefin Nilsson, 0704 77 35 15.
about Ardena AB.
Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.