Are you confident in your solid experience as an IT security specialist, still eager to develop? Join us at SAS, Scandinavia´s leading airline-and fill in the “sec” in the DevSecOps. In cooperation with Randstad Professionals, we are now recruiting a Security Specialist DevSecOps to our Stockholm head office in Frösundavik.
SAS is a digital leader and has a long history of developing innovative solutions that revolutionize the airline industry. Safety is our priority and in this effort, we strive to secure our applications and supporting IT systems to provide our passengers with an effortless and effective travel experience.
Our group of cyber security experts continuously work together with our developers, associates and partners to evolve and strengthen our defense against any threat. As a security specialist, you will work in close cooperation with our development teams to find and build the secure and resilient solutions of tomorrow.
You will be the driving force to evolve the "Sec" in DevSecOps. You will also oversee and enhance our existing security systems and find new solutions to face the challenges of the cyber security arena.
Your main responsibilities as our security specialist will be
• Administrative Lead for the SAS Cyber Security Skill Hub
• Ensuring an agile and resilient development process by:
- being a promotor for security by design and the DevSecOps Culture
- building and enhancing the security posture within the development lifecycle
• Coaching core DevSecOps values such as:
- deliver secure, small, frequent releases using agile methodologies
- automated security scanning and testing
- empower developers to think like a hacker
- ensure we are in a continuous state of compliance
- enhance the security and threat awareness of the engineers
• Digital Service Owner for security systems related to the DevSecOps domain
To be successful in this position you probably have
• Excellent knowledge in areas such as:
- cyber Security
- cloud and Multicloud solutions
- cloud networking
- devSecOps tools, techniques and principles
• University degree in computer/systems science or similar
• Minimum 5 years of working experience within the area
• Extensive experience from working as an IT security specialist
• Developer experience
• Fluent in written and spoken English (and preferably one Scandinavian language)
We believe you are
• Structured, analytical, ambitious, driven and a thorough person who get things done
• A great communicator and interested in creating and developing new social networks
Working at SAS
Benefits of working with us in SAS include attractive travel possibilities, free gym access and a good pension scheme. We offer extensive opportunities for professional development in an international fast-paced working environment. SAS is dedicated to the continuous development of its employees. Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It's located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There's a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda, commuter trains to/from Solna Station, and a good network of cycle paths. Welcome to apply!
We´d love to see your application ASAP or no later than Nov 30. Welcome to apply via www.randstad.se
or contact recruitment consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
for questions. Recruitment partners
In this recruitment, we have set our recruitment strategy plan. Please respect that we do not want to be contacted by any recruitment companies and advertising companies in this recruitment. Follow us on LinkedIn.
about Scandinavian Airlines System SAS.
SAS, Scandinavia's leading airline, with main hubs in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, flies to destinations in Europe, USA and Asia. Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainability values, SAS aims to be the global leader in sustainable aviation. We will reduce total carbon emissions 25 percent by 2025, by using more sustainable aviation fuel and our modern fleet with fuel-efficient aircraft. In addition to flight operations.
SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of the Star Alliance TM, and together with its partner airlines offers a wide network worldwide.