Randstad is looking for a cloud test engineer combined with a scrum master roll to their clients cloud & data architecture department. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, test driven mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. Our clients team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen were you will work with teams and stakeholders all over the world with emphasis on China.
This role is a combined roll, where you work as scrum master 50% and test engineer 50% with focus on automation.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Scrum Master Responsibilities and tasks:
- Facilitate daily stands ups
- Sprint Planning & Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Helping the team remove and prevent impediments
Test Engineer Responsibilities and tasks:
- Work closely with the system test team to speed up our automation journey
- Secure team are working on unit testing, component tests
- Automate test cases
- Support cloud test lead in implementation of test strategy
Working hours: Fulltime, flexible
- Several years Java and/or Go development experience.
- Several years Cloud-based microservice development experience
- Experience from being scrum master or team leader
- You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- You are passionate about agile concepts and teamwork.
- Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies.
- Continuous Integration experience.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-07-05, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, Consultant manager, email@example.com
om Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!