Randstad Technologies is looking for a Scrum Master to work at our client in the Automotive Industry.
As a Scrum Master you will be a leader responsible for App and Cloud products and have a holistic approach of WoW and Scum of Scrum. We believe you will have a key figure in coaching Scrum Masters and SCRUM teams as well as the product owners in agile ways of working. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching development teams into becoming a high performing and delivering team. You will assist in team activities and workshops. Furthermore, you will help to drive developer community activities.
Responsibilities of a SCRUM master include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help coach the team in following the development processes defined by the organization.
- Guard and Coach the Agile Processes and mindset in the development team.
- Coach the team into becoming a high performing team.
- Visualize communicate and remove impediments from the team.
- Help to drive collaboration initiatives and communities
- University education in Engineering or information technology.
- You have worked as a developer in agile development teams.
- Extensive experience working with app and cloud-based services.
- You have been working as SCRUM master for a few years.
- You have worked in the automotive field.
- You have experience with cross functional teams.
- You have prior experience working with linux platform
- You have a passion for technology and people.
- You are a team player.
- You have a sincere interest in meeting new people and interaction.
- You are a good communicator and a doer. You can work and drive concepts by yourself or as part of a team.
- You are passionate for knowledge sharing and to build up and empower the people around you.
- Multicultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Last date to apply: 2021-04-25
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
This is a consultant role at Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.