Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
BeskrivningAs Scrum master and agile coach in a brand-new organization you will be a key figure in coaching new resources as well the product owners and the rest of the organization in agile ways of working. You will assist and drive the implementation of a tailored agile SW development and QA processes for teams with very different disciplines and personality profiles. You will drive team start-up activities and development culture initiatives and you will coach and mentor teams in concepts lite continues integration and deployment. You will be a leader, driver, coach and team member all at once.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Besides the responsibilities of a scrum master for initially two teams in a start-up phase you will:
- Lead, coach and drive the development process definition together with the product owner and team members.
- Guard and implement the agile process and an agile mindset in the development teams and organization.
- Work with QA and architecture stakeholders to implement agile development processes in the team.
- Guide the product organization in how to use the development teams at an early stage to get rid of waterfall traps.
Client: Dfind IT
Deadline for applications: Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Karl Neuman, email@example.com
- You have worked as a tester or/and developer in agile development teams.
- You have been working as Scrum Master for several teams and more than one team at the time.
- You have experience of starting new teams.
- You understand team profiling from a personality and competence perspective.
- You are familiar with team development and assessment frameworks such as the Wheelan, Belbin DISC etc.
- You can assess technical competence and gaps in team competence.
- You have experience with cross functional teams.
- You have a passion for technology and people and you are a team player and a leader.
- You are a good communicator and a doer. You can work and drive concepts by yourself or as part of a team.
- You are passionate for knowledge sharing and to build up and empower the people around you.
- You are a team player and a leader
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.