Are you looking for a kick start for your career? Would you like to deal with business requirements? Can you create functional specifications? Would you like to work in an international team? You are an organizational talent? For the Team ERP Maintenance Solutions within Transformation and Corporate IT YIC, as part of Vattenfall IT, we are looking for an experienced and engaged
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As SAP PM Consultant you are responsible for the requirements analysis, functional design, development and maintenance of SAP PM applications within the IT area.
The SAP PM Consultant maintains the applications, coordinates the support, participates in development projects and manages smaller projects or sub-projects in the ERP Maintenance Solutions environment.
Main activities & responsibilities:
- Conceptual creation, integration and harmonization of Business processes in Maintenance Solution area, together with business unit, key users or other stakeholders.
- Pro-active contribution to the support and maintenance of applications. Analyses and solves incidents and problems, supports key users and makes error corrections.
- Coordination of SAP PM related support cases within the team.
- Translates and realises functional requirements into a technical design, within the framework of architecture guidelines. Configures the application and the environment so that the system design is durable and meets the business requirements. Works closely with the business unit in project teams.
- Carries out and documents tests (unit, system, regression and integration tests).
- Works according to the processes, procedures and guidelines of the company, for example the ITIL processes.
- Follows developments in the sector, identifies potential improvements in functionalities, performance and processes. Translates this data into concrete improvement proposals.
We are looking for:
This position is being advertised as it is considered to be a strategically important key position within IT, for which we currently have hired externals and we want to further avoid the recruitment of externals.
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree or comparable level of thinking
- Knowledge in the area of SAP systems/SAP PM Solutions
- S/ 4 HANA experience are appreciated
- Experience in 2nd level support and PM module related coordination
- 3-4 years of general business experience
- Ability to cooperate with team members and customers and communicate effectively
- Works independently and with own initiative
- Ability to organize and solve problems
- Swedish and English language skills - verbal and written
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people's homes and modernised our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation.