Do you have a passion for people, sales and biology? Are you looking for an exciting career as a Sales Representative? Take the opportunity to join the dynamic sales development team at Fluicell!
Randstad has the exciting opportunity to offer a role as a Scientific Sales Development Representative at Fluicell AB, based in Mölndal (Sweden). This is a temporary employment for one year. Fluicell is a company that has commercialized a product portfolio for single-cell bioassays and bioprinting. In particular, the company’s bioprinting technology will enable researchers to build novel in vitro tissue models with high biological relevance.
As a Scientific Sales Development Representative you will identify potential customers, introducing them to Fluicell’s products by providing technical support and customer service to ensure that they purchase Fluicell’s products. A Fluicell colleague will always join and lead client meetings.
You will be responsible for increasing the direct and indirect client contacts to research institutes, universities and companies. Your work tasks will include:
• Work in a scalable way to bring awareness about Fluicell products primarily using digital platforms such as LinkedIn and attending digital conferences.
• Find new ways to start conversations with researchers globally.
• Stay in constant contact with community by reading scientific articles and online posts.
• Qualify leads and connect them with sales managers.
• Writing personalized messages using different platforms such as LinkedIn etc.
• Participating to online/ On-site events (as an attendee or as an exhibitor).
• Reporting to the Sales Manager with KPI.
To be a successful candidate you have a passion for people, sales and you hold a M.Sc. in biology, biotechnology or similar field. The job requires flexibility, self-motivation and professional ethics. To fit the role you are enthusiastic about generating interest around the company products among bioprinting, regenerative medicine and drug discovery research communities. The following is required:
• A previous work experience in commercial operations in life sciences (marketing, sales or growth hacking). If you are newly graduated you can have had relevant summer jobs or been active in organizing job fairs etc.
• English fluency is required, Swedish is preferred, another language proficiency is a benefit.
• Enthusiasm and motivation for sales and building relations with people.
• Excellent writing and verbal skill in English.
• Being well organized and having the ability to focus.
• Very good interpersonal skills with a resilient mindset.
• Creative mindset.
• Be comfortable travelling when deemed necessary.
• Ability to plan, lead and implement projects both independently and with support from others.
Last day for application is: 2021-07-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. Please, register your application at randstad.se as soon as possible.
For more information you are welcome to contact Sara Kuikka firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
about Randstad Life Sciences.
Randstad Life Sciences specializes in the field of science and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in life science. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus! https://www.randstad.se/lifesciences