- Uppsala, Uppsala län
- Life Science
- Miljö, kemi & energi
- Full time
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Viktoria Ahlgren
Dfind is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Field HSE Supervisor to one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK.
The person will be assigned to the Uppsala site where he/she will be responsible for the site supervision and monitoring of Construction & Commissioning’s (C&C) contractors/subcontractors implementation of, and compliance with, the Site HSE Plan, Policies, Procedures and Practices.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promotes an HSE culture which is consistent with OU Heat Projects.
• Providing technical support to line management in the implementation of the HSE Plan, Policy, Procedures and Practices.
• Monitor Site compliance with statutory HSE responsibilities and the Site HSE Plan, Policy, Procedures and Practices.
• Identify, manage and implement HSE improvements.
• Prepare HSE training for the company and subcontractors - develop, give, or arrange for training, including HSE induction and awareness of new or revised procedures.
• Establishing effective communications and dialogue with the subcontractors and Operations HSE personnel.
• Ensure that Line Management from both Vattenfall and its Contractors and subcontractors conduct Site Inspections.
• Conducting HSE audits on Contractors and subcontractors.
• Providing recommendations to the Site Manager and Regional HSE Manager on improving HSE performance, raising HSE awareness, personnel training etc.
• Providing expert resource for investigations into incidents, illnesses and injuries, with a view to establishing the root causes and making recommendations to prevent any recurrences.
Skills & knowledge required for this position:
• A recognised Safety qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent).
• 5-10 years’ work experience in the supervision of Safety of construction activities in the field. Preferably in the Energy, Oil & gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Process or Engineering Services industries.
• Working knowledge (written and spoken) of Swedish or another Nordic language like Danish or Norwegian.
Employer: Dfind Science & Engineering
Working hours: Full time at fixed monthly salary. This position is a temporary position (visstidsanställning) over around 10 months initially. If you are the right candidate there is a good chance of a continuation within Dfind and/or possibly at the company.
Apply before: Continuous selection.
For more information contact: Viktoria Ahlgren, +46724518798, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dfind Science & Engineering
Dfind Science & Engineering is specialised in recruitment and consulting providing competences within Life Science, Science and Engineering and is a company where people make all the di?erence.
At Dfind Science& Engineering specialists are recruiting specialists! All our recruitment consultants, consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR.
We understand our customers specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world. Dfind Science & Engineering emphasize the importance of diversity and welcome all applicants. Dfind Science & Engineering is accredited though Almega and follow their collective agreement.