We are looking for a Regulatory Regulation Expert for one of our clients. The client is Europe’s fastest growing and most exciting FinTech companies. It is an international client that is acting in 18 different markets worldwide, serving 60 million customers.
You will be working in the HQ that is located in the middle of Stockholm.
As a Regulatory Regulation Expert you will be part of the reporting team that are responsible for all regulatory reporting to SFSA (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority) and be the legal expert providing expert advice on specific and complex matters in regards to regulatory issues. Provide senior assistance on regulatory framework reviews due to legal and regulatory changes. Identify legal requirements to ensure compliance and provide practical advise internally to impacted business units. Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory authorities.
The person we look for must have the ability to act as specialist/expert in following areas:
Who are you?
- Excellent knowledge of the legal regulations for regulatory reporting and able to adapt new regulations and implementation of these
- You can ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Experience and understanding of the impact of IFRS9 on regulatory reporting
- Expert knowledge to analyze and conduct assessments on the changing regulatory landscape and the impact global legislative changes
- Highly experienced in regulatory frameworks, including CRD IV/CRR
- Create awareness with business stakeholders on relevant new regulation and its impact
- Participate in regulatory implementation new projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders in relation to new regulation
- Identify emerging trends in specific international policy and national and EU legislation
- You operate at a high level of independence and you demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity
- You are a self-starter, willing to take ownership and drive initiatives
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels within the organization and be able to explain/communicate complex technical concept to non-technical audience
- Most likely you have a degree in finance or/and in law
You are an expert in the area of regulations for regulatory reporting, understand and track applicable regulatory and reporting requirements. You can read and interpret regulations.
You have a background from bank or/and from insurance company.
You are passionate about your work and while attention to details is second nature to you, you never lose sight of the overall strategy.Offer
You will be working in an international environment with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of Sweden's fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking the company to the next level.
Duration - This assignment is for 6 months or more and will start immediately. Great opportunity for permanent employment.Ort:
Dfind Finance AB Start:
Start kommer att ske så snart som möjligt.
Detta är ett konsultuppdrag hos Dfind Finance AB, med möjlighet att övergå i anställning hos kunden på sikt.
Vi intervjuar kandidater löpande, så ansök direkt! Har du frågor om uppdraget kan du kontakta email@example.comDfind Finance är ett rekryterings- och konsultföretag specialiserat på ekonomi- och finanstjänster. Vi jobbar för att andra ska lyckas. Vår målsättning är att våra kandidater hittar det perfekta uppdraget och att våra kunder hittar just den kompetens de behöver. Alla som arbetar hos oss är ekonomer och specialister på ekonomikompetens. Vi anställer enbart engagerade människor med rätt attityd som stödjer våra värderingar.