Do you enjoy being the key technical person that works hands-on with cutting edge technology? Do you have a passion for Radio Access Network (RAN) and wants to be the expert in your field? Are you a transparent and self-driven person who enjoy collaborate globally and work with others? Then you can be the one we are searching for!
Our client is a large organization with a good reputation within the Telecom area. As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a RAN Engineer at our clients Radio Development Unit – RAN. The market are now beginning the transition to 5G. This means an increased need to further develop the radio products and strengthen the RAN-team.
This is what we can offer:
- To be an expert within the Radio Access network area.
- To be a member of a great team with huge experience in telecommunications
- Constant learning through courses, training and collaborations
- Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference every day.
As a RAN-engineer you will:
- Manage and be responsible for the radio environment when building new test environments linked to different customer projects.
- Lead and control technicians in the construction of power supply and cable routing of the test environments
- Configuration and set of node environments
- Responsible for node-close IT infrastructure (Network and server)
- Access management and zooning of lab environments
- Support and troubleshooting of existing test environments
- Configuration of existing test environments
We are looking for you with:
- Previous experience within RAN - Specifically from Ericsson products
- WCDMA – (DUW CPP based, DUS CPP based, G2 Digital units)
- LTE – (DUL CPP based, DUS CPP based, G2 Digital units)
- SGSN – (2G, 3G)
- MME – (4G, 5G)
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply: 2021-01-30 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.