Are you an experienced Quality Engineer? We at randstad engineering are on the lookout for our next engineering consultant to start an exciting assignment with one of our fantastic customers, which need a Quality Engineer for the supply chain function at their manufacturing site in Solna. There is an opportunity for the right person to have their assignment extended or even become employed by the customer at the end of the assignment.
What unites us at Randstad Engineering is our curiosity, our desire to contribute every day to the advancement of new technology, strengthened with a view on developing within our professional role.
As a consultant with us at Randstad Engineering, you get a competitive salary, benefits and the security of a collective agreement. Your Consultant Manager, who is always there for you, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments with different companies and for different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is our focus, and we offer you a large network with many social activities.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Master’s degree in mechanical or mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from the manufacturing industry.
- Experience from supplier quality engineering.
- Experience from the medical device industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in the Swedish and English language, both written and spoken.
You are a result-oriented team-player with excellent communication and problem solving skills. To succeed in this position you need to have integrity as well as a positive and supportive attitude together with a preventive and proactive approach. Furthermore, it is important that you have a flexible mindset and an ability to work unhindered under pressure. We believe that you are motivated by making continuous improvements and that you see this as an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our team.
As part of a close-knit and highly professional team, you will be responsible for coordinating the incoming inspection and failure analysis team to guaranteeing the processes for MCC’s products regarding quality and cost is fulfilled. This position offers you a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and to contribute by making a difference in production quality.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate incoming inspection and failure analysis.
You will drive continuous improvement within your scope of responsibility and interact with a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
Among your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Organizing and leading the work for incoming inspection and failure analysis.
- Responsibility to develop control principles, prepare items for incoming inspection and carry out selection of instruments.
- Responsible for the coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and surface inspection scanner.
- Close collaboration with the development and production for improve production quality and suggest solutions.
- Measurement of fixtures, reference samples, prototype, first article inspection (FAI), reverse engineering, etc.
- Ensuring that the Non Conforming Reports (NCR) is handled in timely manner.
- Drive improvement to decrease internal NCR (operators failure).
- Chairman for the NCR meetings.
- Support incoming inspections and failure analysis in case of technical problems.
- Produce and following up on statistics in production quality.
- Ensuring the calibration and maintenance of equipment’s.
- Responsible for the development of the standard operation procedure for NCR and incoming inspection.
You will be reporting to the Manager Production Quality.
The position may be filled before the last application date, so apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the role please contact Jenny McWhinney, Consultant Manager at Randstad Engineering, email@example.com
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the area of technology and is part of Randstad, which operates in 38 countries globally and is a world leader in recruitment and consulting hires. Through this global network and in combination with a strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and services for you as an engineer. Our mission is to focus on helping you reach your full potential with your career in focus!