Randstad Engineering is now looking for a Quality Engineer to work as a consultant with High Speed Separators on an assignment with our customer in Tumba.
You will work as a Continuous improvement Leader within the BU HSS (Business Unit High Speed Separators) and you have previously driven improvement projects successfully. You have a mentality to challenge & support the organization in finding ways of delivering better quality to customers as well as more reliable products.
Your focus and main tasks will be:
- Drive cross functional improvement projects & activities for BU HSS Globally.
- Analyze and propose activities for quality improvements where we can make the biggest impact for the BU and our customers.
- Reporting of projects direct to HSS (High Speed Separators) management.
Critical areas to improve:
- Feedback of all problems/deviations and visibility.
- Testing for reliability, securing product quality in internal testing.
- Root cause elimination all the way back to operational processes and product development
- Process improvement and adherence.
- Contain - stop known problems from reaching customers
We are looking for a self-driven person with a strategic mindset. You perform independently, take initiative and drive activities across the organization. You are a good communicator, flexible and a team player. You have a passion for product and process quality improvements.
We believe that you have
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with relevant specialization.
- Experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience from working with quality tools such as DMAIC, Risk Management, CAPA, Continuous Improvements, FMEA
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge in data analytics tools
2020-12-06. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously.
Please note that we do not handle applications or resumes received via e-mail due to GDPR-restrictions.
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!