Are you an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager looking for a new opportunity in the food industry? This is your chance to join us at Santa Maria, a part of Paulig! For our Mölndal Factory, we are looking for a QA Manager who will work with assuring that the products leaving the factory live up to our high requirements and food production. If you have experience from working with similar tasks in the food industry and you are interested to work with quality products for a family-owned international food company – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
As QA Manager you will be responsible for improving, training, and implementing quality, food safety and legal compliance processes to ensure high and consistent product quality, as well as process efficiency and ‘first time right’ at our Mölndal factory. You will be a key player in upholding our brand values by working proactively with preventing recalls & withdrawals through securing quality and food safety.
In this role you will lead a team of two Quality Coordinators. You will be responsible for closing gaps between stakeholder requirements, legal requirements, and existing processes within QA on the site.
- Plan strategic and operational activities to ensure the knowledge and appropriate way of working.
- Keeping the QA management system up to date and for driving development, improvement, and harmonization of the QA management systems
- Ensure that Paulig’s policies and procedures, legal and customer requirements are complied with, within the production site
- Responsible for Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) plans within the production site
- Ensure that the factory, production and produced products meet external and internal requirements, including legal (national and international) and standard compliance, as well as customer expectations
- Work proactively with our processes to continuously improve Quality performance
- Responsible for quality Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s), risk assessments and control plans for the production site
- Coordination of quality and food safety audits performed by internal or external bodies, authorities, and customers
- Represent quality in audits performed by internal or external bodies, authorities, and customers
- Responsible for implementing Food Safety Culture
- Responsible of quality and food safety training of operators and leaders at the production site
As a member of the site leadership team, you are expected to contribute to the strategic business planning within your area of responsibility.
Full time, Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00.
- Master’s degree in Bio-engineering/Food Science and Technology, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in/from:
- QA and Quality management systems
- Implementing and developing QA management standards
- Food manufacturing processes
- Planning and performing audits within QA
- Ability to interpret and implement QA legislation
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English
In this recruitment Paulig is collaborating with Randstad Life Science & Engineering , for further information please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Susanne Lindman, 072 9889429 . We are looking forward to your application via Randstad.se as soon as possible, but no later than October 29 2021.
The position may be filled before the last day of application, we therefore encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 920 million in 2020. The company has over 2,000 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.