Randstad Engineering is now looking for a Product Quality Assurance manager to work with quality activities in assigned order projects for our customer in Finspång.
As a Product Quality Assurance Manager (PQAM) you and your team will be responsible to plan-, coordinate-, control/monitor- and organize quality activities in assigned order projects based on customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations and applicable laws and regulations. The role also includes acting as Sales/Proposal support on request.
- Monitor and review work of PQAM, issue/review following documents:
- Inspection and Certification Requirements (ICR)
- Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Final inspection report
- Shipment release Note.
- Manufacturing Record Book (MRB)-index.
- Inspection Release Note.
- Quality documentation.
- Application to EC Notified Body.
- Project specific process and test procedures.
- Order delivery specifications.
- Shop test and product safety reports.
Furthermore, you will have the authority to approve plans, inspections, reports and other activities that meet the requirements and will be obliged to escalate plans, inspections, reports and other activities that do not meet specified requirements. You cannot be ordered to approve or reject.
We believe that you:
- Have a very driving and target oriented personality with good analytical capabilities
- Are solution oriented and have good networking skills
- Minimum of 3 years professional PM related experience
- Have 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Have previous experience from quality assurance
2021-05-16. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are ongoing.
Please note that we do not handle applications received via e-mail.
For more information, please contact consultant manager Malin Tossavainen: firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!