Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
CPA Global is the world’s leading intellectual property (IP) management and technology company. Trusted by many of the world’s most respected corporations and law firms, CPA Global empowers a global community to achieve excellence in IP management.
We support the day-to-day delivery of IP tasks and provide the right information at the right time, enabling professionals to make better IP decisions for the future. Our integrated suite of IP software, services and insights is underpinned by an outstanding global team of over 2000 people, working together to help our customers deliver strategic value for the future of their organisations.Become Part of our Team
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our ever-growing global web development team. CPA Global is operating across a diverse global market, with high profile European and International customers.
As a QA Test Developer you’ll play a vital role in the development, support and enhancement of a large variety of cutting-edge web applications and productivity tools. In this high impact role where emphasis will be on QA Test Development, involving you and your team to drive projects from conceptualization to successful deployment in an operational environment. As an integral member of our global web development team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation and delivery of new concepts, through collaboration with colleagues and our business functions to improve product design.What we offer
At our centrally located office in Linköping we offer a dynamic workplace based on respect and where your contribution to our success will be acknowledged. Not only will you work with talented colleagues and teams driven and inspired by challenges, at CPA Global you will be able to develop your skills and build a career working on projects with industry leaders.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, flexible working hours, occupational healthcare and private health insurance. We place great importance in the professional development of our employees. Not only do we promote learning by doing, we also encourage to take training courses in line with career objectives.
If you have the drive, you will excel at CPA Global. Come join the team and help us change the way the world manages the Ideas that change the world!What we want you to bring to the table
- Develop and implement test automation frameworks against existing test plans/cases
- Implement test solutions following CPA Global/IP Platform coding standards and industry best practices
- Document and report on automated test results to establish and maintain visibility of product quality concerns/issues
- Ensure test artefacts are created that effectively cover business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Implement approved test solutions that effectively satisfy business requirements and standards for excellence
- Deliver against and support the definition and validation of product non-functional requirements
- Participate in the requirement, design and peer review processes
- Collaborate closely with team members and other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within CPA Global
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve processes and product quality
- Document and maintain technical specifications
- Refactor, update, and extend existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable
- Actively participate in scrum meetings
- Advise in the development of QA test cases and plans
- Coordinate testing activities with offshore testing team
Nice to haves include
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related fields education and a couple of years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Demonstrable proficiency in testing techniques and methodologies is required
- Experience with test frameworks and tools such as Selenium w/webdriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Xunit, Nunit, Jmeter or similar.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work alone as well as within a team environment
- Experience in managing and prioritizing work/issues in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and aptitude to quickly learn new processes, skills, technology and tools
- Ability to self-evaluate and quickly adapt to change
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
"The long-term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.Location:
- Experience with testing web services (RestFUL, Message queue)
- Experience working with cloud bases application and cloud tools, preferably Azure
- Experience with testing Angular application
- Experience with implementing end-to-end unit testing and with test-driven development using frameworks such as Karma, selenium, cypress or similar
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with performance, stress and load testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish
LinköpingType of employment:
FulltimeDeadline for application:
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but 2019-04-28 at the latest.For information:
In this recruitment CPA Global cooperates with Dfind IT. For more information contact the responsible recruitment consultant Isabelle Jerner at email@example.com or 073-330 38 16.