As a QA lead, you will be leading the design and implementation of the quality assurance wow and framework for both the development organization and individual projects. With the goal to make the teams autonomous when it comes to QA.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Help the SW org become autonomous when it comes to QA work and setting the wow for QA
• Work with backlog stakeholders and development teams to define QA requirements
• Help the teams to define, implement and document QA wow and verification framework
• Drive an organization wide QA mindset and ways of working
• Drive requirements traceability from customer to software unit
• Ensure development teams follow the QA (testing, processes, and traceability)
• Guide and coach the organization in QA wow towards being autonomous
• Experience with software development QA process, and the common QA toolchain
• Experience with automated test frameworks on both the system and functional level
• Experienced with the agile software development process and concepts such as continues
integration and deployment
• Experience with ASPICE and ISO26262 is a plus but not required
• Ability to coach and mentor the people around you
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful
• A team player
• Cultural awareness
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2021-11-20, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!