Randstad Engineering hiring and searching for senior project managers with technical backround. In order to further strengthen our clients ability to provide excellent project management and drive process improvement, we are now looking for senior consultants who can manage roles as; Process Project Manager, Technical Project Manager and experienced Project Managers within R&D.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Having minimum, a bachelor degree within in science
- Having a very driving and target oriented personality with good analytical capabilities
- Used to deliver according to defined time schedule and have a clear customer focus
- Being solution oriented and having good networking skills
- Being structured and capable of dealing with a high tempo environment
- Minimum of 3 years professional PM related experience
- R&D experience is preferable
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Your responsibility in this role usually covers:
- Full responsibilities as cost, time, quality and scope
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary project management tasks with resources and contacts within the whole company
- Project cost forecasting
- Project resource management
- Project risk management
- Create and maintain project plans (time, milestones, resources and cost)
- Task execution management support: Scrum, operational meetings, etc.
- Project reporting (project milestones, etc.) and project financial management support
Last day to apply: 2022-06-07, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The positions may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.