Our client is in search of a dynamic project manager to join the band. Our team enables the use of personal Data to provide the best Spotify experience, products and services to our users, employees and partners, whilst respecting the individual’s right to privacy. We are looking for someone that’s confident, can think independently and is able to work with internal teams and stakeholders to complete programmatic activities.
Randstad Technologies are specialists in IT. As a consultant with us you get competitive salary, benefits and collective agreement terms. Your consultant manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. Randstad Technologies focuses on your personal development, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- You will be directly responsible for running operational process for data access and retention.
- Work with Legal Counsel and other stakeholders to answer privacy related user questions in a timely manner.
- Publish updates to internal and external policies and documentation.
- Prepare reports for the team and support presentations to stakeholders.
- Lead operational and project meetings to ensure topics are presented, and actions are followed up on.
- You know how to discover problems and proactively present solutions
- You have experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously, executing and managing requirements, reviewing deliverables for quality and consistency and keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- You have directly managed or supported the implementation of data protection requirements in a previous role.
- You care about collaborative ways of working and support your team members to meet strategic priorities
- You have strong communication skills and fluent English speaker
- You understand the value of administrative work for running efficient projects and programs
- You have an eye for detail and feel comfortable reviewing legal documents
We believe that you have at least 5 years of experience from a similar role.
We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, please contact Consultant Manager Jasmine Jansson at firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.