In order to further strengthen their ability to provide state of art project management and drive improvement of utilized product development framework, Randstad Engineering is now looking for an R&D Project Manager with special focus and competence in project risk and time planning management for our customer in Finspång within the industry sector.
You will work at the project management office who is responsible for budgeting, planning, executing and following-up all ongoing R&D projects carried out within the organization.
We’re looking for a project manager with experience and competence in both project risk management and project time management (planning). In this role you will work closely with the project PM and take full responsibility of project risks and total project time planning. You will be part of the project PM team and report directly to the main project manager.
R&D Project Manager at IGT responsibility covers:
- Full PM responsibilities as cost, time, quality and scope
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary project management tasks with resources and contacts within the whole company
- Project cost forecasting
- Project resource management
- Project Risk management
- Create and maintain project plans in MS Project
- Task execution management support: Scrum, operational meetings, etc.
- Project reporting (project milestones, etc.) and project financial management support
Previous experience in project risk management and project time management in large projects is a requirement.
We also believe that you:
• Have a very driving and target oriented personality with good analytical capabilities
• Are used to deliver according to a defined time schedule and have a clear customer focus.
• Have a bachelor degree of Science, minimum
• Are solution oriented and have good networking skills
• Are structured and capable of dealing with a high tempo environment
• MS Project experience is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years professional PM related experience
This role offers you to work in a very stimulating and agile environment. At the IGT R&D PMO you will meet passionate and social coworkers who are part of developing the future products of the company. This will provide you a good overview of ongoing/upcoming work within the R&D organization as well as giving you a broad network throughout the organization.
2021-05-16. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are ongoing.
Please note that we do not handle applications received via e-mail.
For more information, please contact consultant manager Malin Tossavainen: firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!