We are looking for a skilled Project manager with at least 5 years’ experience of leading complex projects.
You should develop overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., SAFPMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
You will also work to improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers. May lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives. Ensures that all project control systems within the scope of the project are in place and integrates project data for decision makers.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the development of integrate project schedule, project execution & status reporting of the project.
- Execute & deliver on the scope of the assigned project/s, working with multi-located & multi-functional teams.
- Coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project and team, finance, planning, scheduling and line management.
- Uses trend, earned value and variance analyses and risk assessments to develop plans or to recommend change.
- Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Performs project close-out and documents lessons learned activities as necessary.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage actively opportunities, risks and issues to ensure effective resolution or mitigation.
- Liaise with project stakeholders.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and the associated critical path(s).
- Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables, in conjuction with Agile features.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and investigate problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively run project meetings from project kick-off to post implementation review ensuring all stakeholders meet their responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Associates degree or higher
• 5+ years project management experience
• 3+ years SAFe/Agile experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Risk Management / Mitigation
• Strong execution, communication and collaboration skills
At least 5 years’ experience from Project management.
Last date to apply: 2021-12-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!