We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for implementing two cloud-based applications at Pfizer in Strängnäs.
Pfizer is not only Sweden's - but also one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer Strängnäs is one of Sweden's largest biotechnology facilities for commercial production of pharmaceutical substances. Here, several drug substances are manufactured in a multi-product plant. About 300 people work at the site and the atmosphere is familiar and welcoming.
As a consultant at Randstad Life Sciences, we are your employer, but you have your daily workplace with one of our customers. Your consulting manager is always close at hand, both during and between assignments to help you develop your career in the direction you dream of. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collectively agreed terms. We are responsive to your wishes regarding assignments and tasks and with our broad customer portfolio in Mälardalen, we will together adapt your continued career according to your skills, experience and ambition. At Randstad Life Sciences, we have an offer that means that you have the opportunity to develop your skills and / or take extra time off after you have been with us for a while. You will be part of a larger consulting team within Life Sciences and have the opportunity to broaden your network and gain valuable experience from different workplaces.
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP / PMI) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and lead project teams and see them through to completion.
- Good understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience within the Pharma sector and experience from the Digital / OT industry is a plus.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish (oral and written)
You will be working closely with your team members from Quality at Pfizer Site Strängnäs to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track and coordinated. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication within in the project team and others as well as the proper execution of plans.
To be a successful candidate, you should possess a proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams and have a good way to engage your team members. A Project Management Professional (PMP / PMI) certification is a desired advantage. The projects will be rather small but will put focus on coordination for a successful implementation of the two applications (electronic validations & electronic logbooks). No system integration as such is needed since the implementation is based of two standard applications in the cloud.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members and Pfizer resources to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Coordinating and identifying new way of working opportunities with project teams.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Welcome with your application no later than 22th of May. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. We do not accept applications through email.
about Randstad AB/INTERN.
Randstad Life Sciences specializes in the field of science and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in life science. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!