- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Administration & kontor
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Anne Hansson
Jobs in english
Are you passionate about leading large volume projects? Are you an expert in developing processes and procedures with technology that best serve our team and business? Are you triggered by being part of a global company? Then you are the one we are looking for!
As Project Lead Sea Recruitment you will make many dreams come true by leading the way when it comes to hiring new colleagues. This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Scandinavian Manning Services team which is a part of People and Communication.
We hope you’re up for the ride!
As a Project Lead your main responsibility is to ensure the inflow of new recruits. It will be your mission to continuously develop and improve the recruitment process to ensure that we hire competent, qualified and suitable colleagues with as little administration as possible.
Throughout the year you will work methodically both short and long term with several ongoing projects and take a leading role within the team. You will seek out new initiatives to develop and make our processes and systems more effective.
During spring we are at our busiest, recruiting for the peak season and you will get to supervise and coach the seasonal recruitment team in their daily work. A natural part of the position is being “hands on”, flexible and act as a good team player.
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Responsible for the recruitment of onboard staff
• Develop current processes, methods and systems
• Project lead summer recruitment process
• Supervise and coach seasonal recruitment team in their daily work
• Participate in onboarding process according to the established procedure
• Administrative tasks such as contracts, uniforms, staff cards, training and so forth
• Monitor employment records and make planning in accordance with collective bargaining agreements
• Cooperate within the team and assist colleagues with manning or training matters, if needed
• Safeguard Stena Line’s employer brand in all sea recruitments
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. This position is perfect for you who are a passionate project lead and are used to working with creating efficient solutions. To succeed in the role you have a structured approach while being flexible and “hands on” and able to provide advice to the many on-going initiatives that need the attention.
You have experience from working with larger projects and processes and to coach and lead others to get the job done. You like administrative tasks as well and handle them in a structured, detail-oriented way with the bigger picture in mind. You are the kind of social chameleon that can communicate with all types of people and have a positive attitude that will get you noticed.
• 3-5 years experience of project management, preferably within administration. It’s a plus if you are familiar with HR processes and recruitment.
• A few years of experience of leadership within larger projects and processes
• Preferably you have a bachelor’s degree, or the equivalence within project management or business administration
• Ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong business acumen with the ability to present and promote ideas – ability to influence others to achieve desired results and meet all deadlines.
• Skilled in using digital solutions
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
Deadline for application: 2019-03-26, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Randstad will be in charge of the recruitment. For more information regarding the position or the recruitment process, please get in touch with the recruitment consultant Anne Hansson at +46(0)72 988 9405 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the company
Stena Line is one of the world’s largest ferry companies and has Europe’s most comprehensive route network. Our business focus is on transportation of both passengers and freight. We operate in Scandinavia, around UK and the Baltics and employ over 5 000 people, the majority working with service and sales. At Stena Line we believe everything starts with Care. For us it means that we care about our customers, our business, the environment and we care about each other.
We want to make sure that our company is a fair and inclusive place to work for everyone. For us it is never acceptable to discriminate and we are firmly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or disability. Join us on our journey!
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalization and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. We are transforming the way we work to meet both the business’ needs as well as our customer’s expectations. We want to become an even more customer focused, digital and sustainable company that is attractive both for customers, employees and partners.
As a part of this journey we have created a new function, Manning Services Scandinavia. As a team, our mission is to ensure that our Scandinavian vessels are manned with competent and enough personnel to run a safe operation and provide excellent service to our guests. It is our mission to analyse and improve the manning of our vessels and have a long-term perspective when recruiting new employees. This will be an exciting period with a lot going on and a development rate at high speed. We hope you’re up for the ride!