Randstad Engineering is looking for business-oriented, social, and communicative Engineers for interesting assignments with our clients.
Success in this role requires a customer focused individual with excellent communications skills, both written and spoken. You need to be action oriented, structured, social and not afraid to stand firm in an international environment. You also need professional experience from working as project manager for product development in a global environment. You need to be able to build and maintain close relationship with key stakeholders world wide.
The position is full time and based in Gothenburg
- Degree in Engineering or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- General to deep knowledge in all standard software’s such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and various professional tools
- Experience from leading projects including supply chain, operations and development
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Excellent people skills and able to deal with a multinational and multicultural environment
We look forward to receving your application!
Selection and interviews are done continuously. The positions may be filled before closing date, so apply as soon as possible. For infromation contact Vedran Vukojevic , Vedran.email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.