We are now looking for a Product Stability Analyst to our client in Solna. The company develops and manufactures diagnostic tests that improve patient outcome all over the world. You will be part of the stability group.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
The Product Stability Analyst is responsible for providing support throughout the life cycle of GX assay products and to perform stability studies in accordance to FDA and ISO regulations. The Stability Analyst is expected to independently plan and perform stability studies, test method validations and perform tasks and activities related to the laboratory. Other responsibilities include initiate and perform laboratory failure investigations, analyze results and update stability reports.
Interaction with departments such as R&D, Quality Control, Failure Investigation and Quality Assurance is expected.
You will also:
- Plan and perform stability studies. Generate/present data summaries, trending and update stability reports.
- Plan and perform test method validations, other validation testing and non-routine testing.
- Revise and update product testing procedures and worksheets as appropriate to correct and/or optimize testing processes.
- Initiate, report and investigate laboratory failure investigations (LFIs).
- Interact and obtain expertise from other departments to aid in investigation activities.
- Participate in investigations with laboratory assistance.
- Perform lab duties as assigned or requested.
- Manufacture Reference and Control Materials and perform finished product testing as needed.
This is a temporary assignment starting as soon as possible an three months forward. For the right person there is a good chance to get an extended contract.
- High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of related work experience OR Bachelor's/Master's degree in Life Sciences
- Laboratory experience
- Communication skills both in Swedish & English (oral and written)
- Organization and planning skills
- Experience in Molecular Biology Techniques including PCR
- Experience in working in cGMP environment
Last day of application:
2021-09-17. Please note that selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Isolde Andersson, Isolde.email@example.com
Please note that applications sent through email will not be processed and deleted due to GDPR.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.