As one of our clients are continuing the fast and stable growth in Gothenburg, they’re looking for a Product Owner to one of their software areas.Job description
We are currently developing European Infotainment and need a Product Owner to lead the apps, services and platform area.
You will be central in working between the product and project organization and prioritizing the backlog for software development resources, including non-in-house developers.
- Work closely with one or more development teams of software engineers and connectivity solution architects to ensure that the intended customer value is delivered
- Work together with fellow Product Owners and the Product Portfolio Manager to set the direction and roadmap for the apps, services, platform and future business.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers
- Own the backlog and make sure that the teams are constantly doing the right things, and have a healthy balance of innovation, keeping technical debt at a low level and product life cycle management.
- Define the product strategy and product roadmap based on an understanding of customer behavior, business direction, market trends and the possibilities future services and apps.
- Write user stories and technical requirements to secure maximum customer value
- Drive sprint planning and review including feature prioritization together with the program manager
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions
- Support the team in quality analysis and product improvements
- Help the team deliver according to agile development processes
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering as well as IT (cloud and backend) experience
- Knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle architecture
- Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead, and apply knowledge
- Ability to lead others, report to a project, and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
- You have a solid experience working as a product owner and with cross functional teams
- You are an inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity
- You can translate knowledge and experience into user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with car infotainment, telematics, connected services, and apps
- Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development methods
- Software development experience a plus
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Used to Architectural work in an agile and scrum environment
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 3-5 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars. Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.
Dfind IT is part of Randstad, a global leader in the HR services industry. First of June, Dfind IT changes name to Randstad. We will retain our organization and, above all, our strong specialization towards IT within what will become Randstad Technologies.Deadline for application:
2019-06-15, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.Information:
Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, email@example.com