We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to drive the roadmap and strategic direction inside our costumers data foundations.
In Data Foundations, the solutions impact hundreds of engineers and data scientists and thousands of daily processing jobs; ultimately the user experience of hundreds of MILLIONS of users via more data-informed recommendations and user-experience!
As a technical product manager you will work alongside a talented group of engineers and data platform Product Managers to identify and prioritize areas in the data foundations domain where the team can make a greater impact to the costumers data community for both seasoned data engineers as well as help novices onboard faster.
You will enable knowledge sharing and best practices for the different needs throughout the organisation to level up our data platform.
The team is working with cutting edge technology in a rapidly evolving technology environment. You will work closely with other teams in the broader Data Foundations product area and other data engineers across the organisation.
Randstad Technologies are specialists in IT. As a consultant at Randstad Technologies, you get competitive salary, good benefits and collective agreement. Your consultant manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. Randstad Technologies focuses on your personal development, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
What you will do:
- Gather and leverage stakeholder feedback, understanding of data foundations best practices, roadmap and business needs to define a prioritized roadmap for the team
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Platform group to identify and address gaps in the costumers offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience at the organization.
- Serve as a product evangelist for data foundations products internally and externally
- Partner with Engineering Manager to foster a culture of impact and performance.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for the organizations data needs
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for the team in data foundations, inspiring our team to build great products and address gaps in the organizations offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience.
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams in the organization.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Who you are:
- You have experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
- You can translate you and your team’s knowledge & experience to use-cases and prioritised work
- You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams.
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- You set high standards for yourself and others
2020-07-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The service may be added before the last application date, so apply as soon as possible.
For information: Jasmine Jansson, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.