Excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing diagnostic company where your challenge is to successfully scale a business with market-leading solutions for routine DNA diagnostics?
Devysers’ vision is a world where personalized medicine is globally available thanks to simple and reliable genetic tests. With a solid track record of providing diagnostic kits within oncology, hereditary diseases and transplantation, Devyser now focus on growth by further investing in product management, marketing and sales.
We are now seeking a proactive, result-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to help shape our future product portfolio to improve the lives of customers and patients.
As product manager you will be involved in product life cycle management, product marketing initiatives and customer experience activities to guide new product development as well as existing product portfolio. In this role, you will interface with multiple functions to contribute to building the product roadmap and execute on global product commercialization programs.
- Guiding new product development by gathering voice of customer research, defining critical customer and product requirements, prioritizing features needed, and building associated business plan.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to define trends, strategically evaluate new market opportunities to identify products that can improve customer workflows.
- Help develop short and long-term roadmap for our current product portfolio
- Collaborate with customers and key opinion leaders to generate proof of concept data and penetrate key application areas.
- Lead product development processes as the commercial voice: building business cases, collecting customer input, writing product requirements, developing go-to-market plans, and launching products.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams as the product champion, conduct regional training, visit key accounts, present at trade shows, and develop initiatives to grow business.
- Develop and deliver product training programs for internal and external customers (Technical Support, Field Application Specialists, and Sales)
- Collaborate with marketing to create customer-focused product marketing content such as website copy, blog and social media posts, case studies, whitepapers, videos, newsletters and sales documentation
- Partner with other departments including marketing, R&D manufacturing, finance and sales to achieve business objectives.
The role will be placed in Stockholm with a starting date that will be determined with the right candidate, but preferably as soon as possible. The will require international travelling, up to 30% of time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management from laboratory-related products, experience from molecular diagnostics is highly desired.
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- At least Bachelor's degree in biological sciences (genetics, molecular biology or similar.)
- Strong knowledge of the routine diagnostic market as well as molecular diagnostics testing domain; from sample collection and preparation to analysis is highly meritorious.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of IVD and LDT products
- A strong collaborator comfortable with the hands-on operational work required to scale the business
- Able to prioritize and focus on the strategies that will move the needle
- Able to strategically reach out to both new and already established relevant contacts and manage collaborations such as establishment of external test sites.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in English, additional languages such as Swedish, German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
In this recruitment process, Devyser AB is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences. For further information regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Peter Janson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail will therefore not be processed.
about Devyser AB.
We are specialists when it comes to diagnostic kits for complex DNA testing within hereditary diseases, oncology and transplantation. Our products are used to guide targeted cancer therapies, to enable rapid prenatal diagnostics, as well as in post transplant follow-up.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Devyser was founded in 2004 by three pioneers who envisioned rapid, noninvasive diagnostics based on multiplexed PCR and QF-PCR technology. This has since been applied to the front-end of sequencing workflows in order to streamline protocols. www.devyser.com