Working as a Product designer for our client, you are passionate about design, collaboration and inclusion. Work location is right at the city center of Stockholm. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
What you will do at our client:
• Lead design projects across the entire product life-cycle and multiple product launches.
• You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
• Work with a small multi-disciplinary team. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
• Conduct and synthesis Research, Product Discovery, AB test, Usability Test
• Rapidly produce and iterate on multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Who you are as a person:
• You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
• You have experience working with engineers and product managers to make great things as a team.
• You have great communication skills.
• You enjoy all stages of app design, from sketching concepts to polishing interfaces.
• You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
2020-07-12, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible. For information:
Jens Hultqvist, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.