Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is an innovative and dynamic company. In Sweden, we are around 700 committed colleagues spread across commercial and local supply chain organizations. We usually say, “You may join the brand, but stay for the people”, and it really is! With us, you get the opportunity to grow in a fast and innovative industry together with great people. This is a fantastic opportunity for you who wants to work in an international context where you get the possibility to expand your network and accelerate your professional and personal growth!
As Process Expert you will be part of the Swedish supply chain organization. You will work at one of Europe's most modern and technical advanced beverage manufacturing plants, where both mixing and bottling of our market-leading beverages are done. You will be an important part of the processing team that are responsible for the mixing and transforming of raw materials to finished products. With your process expertise you will regularly coach operators and technicians in process knowledge to increase overall skill levels within the department. You will also optimize processes, lead projects, assure quality of our beverages and manage processes for upskilling. It is a dynamic role in a technical and high paced environment where your problem-solving skills, analytical abilities, communication skills and proactivity come well in handy.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Adjust ratios, recipes, parameters in the mixing equipment to deliver - and conform to the highest quality standards in the industry and manage concentrate costs and losses
- Lead projects to solve process design flaws found in the optimization process in cooperation with OEM, Maintenance and Project department
- Proactively evaluate variation in the mixing and carbonation system to understand potential issues and solve apparent issues or breakdowns via own action or escalation to reliability engineer and technical department for support
- Deep dive into function- and working principles of all syrup room equipment and filling machines to upskill self to maintain/achieve overall process expertise
- Create a curriculum on an annual basis for upskilling Syrup room teams in process technology tailored to the equipment installed in the syrup room and on filling machines.
- Take daily challenges and breakdown as opportunities to coach operators in effective troubleshooting and preventive actions.
- Monitor and control all changes initiated to process equipment to advise on impact, risk and method based on accumulated knowledge for all processes
- Manage snag lists for process related issues to provide valuable input to investment plans
- Lead or participate in extended root cause analyses that follows major breakdowns to support with accumulated expertise
- With your knowledge in continuous improvement methodology ensure that all improvements and decisions are made based on correct data collection and according to common rules of variation analysis.
You will report to a dedicated Production Manager. In addition to your fantastic team, you will also have several other stakeholders such as the production lines, maintenance, project team and OEM of machines and equipment on site.
We are looking for you who enjoys being in the center of events and wants to be part of delivering and maintaining the highest quality and efficiency in our processes.
We are consider it as requirements that you have:
- Experience of working as a Process expert/engineer within automated production of e.g. beverages, dairy, alcoholic beverages or pharmaceutical process production
- Education within Automation and/or process technology, or equivalent working experience
- Understanding of P & ID and operator HMI for process industry
- Experience with industry-standard valve types and their function in processing and mixing of liquid ingredients
- Knowledge in data analysis according to any well-established continuous improvement models such as; LEAN, TPM, Six Sigma or Kaizen
- Understanding of automation concepts in control systems
- Knowledge in project management
- Fluent skills in English
To succeed in the role you have a technical interest, are passionate about quality, optimization and thrive in a dynamic and high paced environment. As a person you are analytical, dedicated and solution-oriented. You are also organized and know how to prioritize efficiently to handle several parallel tasks. As you will manage different stakeholders, we also believe that you are communicative, collaborative and a skilled project leader. Of course you also want to be part of an exciting company with great culture, great people and great beverages done sustainably!
We value a diverse workforce and therefore welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnical background.
Application deadline is 2021-08-29. However, we will work with ongoing selection and interviews, so the position may be filled before the application deadline. Therefore, apply as soon as possible!
For information: In this recruitment, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners collaborates with Randstad Engineering. For questions about the position, contact recruitment consultant Åsa Vallin on 0733 43 40 45 or email@example.com
All questions will be answered after 8 August.
Welcome with your application!
about Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Sweden.
We are Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) – a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, who work together to make, move and sell some the world’s most loved brands.
We are a global business and one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We help our 1.75 million customers grow, and we are constantly investing in exciting new products, innovative technologies and fresh ideas. This helps us to delight the 600 million people who enjoy our drinks every day.
We are successful because we are passionate, hard-working and committed to our products, our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open and inclusive workplace.
We are proud to give back to the communities we are part of. Because beyond delivering results for customers and shareholders, we are determined to build a better future for people and the planet.