Are you interested in working at a world leading specialty chemicals company, focusing on improving safety, reliability and sustainability of the production plants? Then have a look at this.
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 15 billion SEK and have 1,350 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
About the section GTI
Global Technology and Investments (GTI) is a global department within the SC & Operations function at Perstorp. The department is responsible for setting the overall Technology Strategy for Perstorp, develop technical solutions to deliver on the strategy, execute investment projects and optimize plant performance across Perstorp production sites. Staff members in Global Technology and Investments are primarily located in Stenungsund and Perstorp.
Perstorp Group want to strengthen the Process Engineering team with a Process Engineer that is
motivated by upgrading parts of our production plants to keep them safe and reliable. The job is to analyze and define solutions and then execute the solutions through investment projects. We are searching for someone who is energetic, structured with strong analytical skills. Communication is key to make others involved in the project and ensure sustainable results.
The work tasks will range from:
- Design and execute investment projects to improve safety, sustainability, production or
- Troubleshooting and optimization of Perstorp production plants using Six Sigma methodology
- Network with other production sites and engineers to share best practices
- Work with process safety related topics exemplified by risk analysis
- Support Perstorp sustainability ambition by transformation of the production plants to become finite material neutral
You will report to the Process Team Manager at site Stenungsund, and be part of the global Process engineering department. A group with a high team spirit and an innovative attitude.
Extension: Full-time consultant at Randstad Engineering
- Master degree within mechanical, production, chemical engineering or relevant engineering field
- Experience of investment projects is beneficial
- A structured and process oriented mindset
- Actively shares knowledge, has an inclusive and coaching approach
- Able to travel to other sites as necessary
- Good proficiency in Swedish and English language
Deadline for applications: 2020-12-11, selection and interviews are done continuously.
For information: Contact Lisa Pettersson, email@example.com
about Perstorp Oxo AB.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.