Randstad Engineering is now looking for a Process Engineer to work as a consultant on an assignment with our customer in Uppsala.
In the role, you will be responsible for supporting activities related to commissioning, process characterization and qualification of one dedicated vision inspection machine and an assembly/blister line including vision inspection.
Part of your responsibilities will be to:
- Write process verification/validation test protocols
- Run machine test protocols (commissioning, process characterization and qualification) including record management
- Manage deviations including root cause analysis, change management and implementation
- Education Level: M.Sc Engineer or equivalent
- Language requirement: Excellent in English and Swedish (write, read and speak)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with process validation within the Medical Device or Pharma industry.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Use existing procedures to complete tasks or solve standard problems
- Knowledge about general manufacturing techniques
- Statistic experienced to develop risk based test Protocols/Reports
- MS Office Package experience
We also think that you:
- Have good communication skills
- Have experience with technical advanced equipment
- Have experience of working in teams and building teamwork
- Have experience of Working in virtual teams are beneficial
- Pay attention to details
It is also a merit to have worked with AGILE or equivalent PDM systems
As a person, you have a good ability to build partnerships internally and externally and are capable of self-awareness and adaptability. You thrive when working in a high-paced environment and you are a fast learner. Further, you are an energetic and self-disciplined person with good problem solving skills and a structural analytical approach.
2020-12-06. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! Please note that we do not handle applications or resumes received via e-mail due to GDPR-restrictions.
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!