Preclinical research manager at Albireo in Gothenburg
Are you looking for a new challenge at a smaller pharmaceutical company?
Randstad Life Sciences is recruiting a research manager for a consultant assignment at the biopharmaceutical company Albireo. This is an exciting opportunity for you who have worked with preclinical projects in the pharmaceutical industry and who want to grow even further in your responsibilities. As a research manager you will drive and co-ordinate preclinical research activities and collaborate with CROs.
Albireo is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and potential commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and other liver or gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. We have deep expertise in bile acid biology and a pipeline of clinical and nonclinical programs. Our parent company, Albireo Pharma, Inc., is located in Boston, Massachusetts and our key operating subsidiary, Albireo AB, is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. We were spun out from AstraZeneca in 2008. Please read more about Albireo at the following link: https://www.albireopharma.com/
- Your responsibilities as a research manager will be:
- Coordinate and drive preclinical research activities in preclinical project teams
- Engage, oversee and build collaborations with contract research organizations (CRO) to run and execute studies
- Review study reports
- Provide summaries and presentations of data and project progress
Monday - Friday daytime (flex).
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant life-science areas
- Good knowledge in the pre-clinical stages in drug development from experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good ability to handle and interpret in vivo and/or in vitro data
- Highly motivated with exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English
As a person you have a clear demonstration of behaviors of: Ability to prioritize, flexibility, ability to manage multiple deliverables, team oriented, ability to manage change good communication, negotiation and collaboration.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in drug development in relevant areas
- Experience of designing and interpreting data from in vivo and in vitro pharmacological studies
- Experience in running or managing studies with CROs
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2019-08-11, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. The consultant assignment will start as soon as possible.
For more information, contact Ann Rütt, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
about randstad life sciences.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
about randstad globally.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.